- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Tubulin beta chain, Tubulin beta-5 chain, TUBB, TUBB5
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101527 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- Tubulin is the major constituent of microtubules. It binds two moles of GTP, one at an exchangeable site on the beta chain and one at a non-exchangeable site on the alpha chain.
- Molecular Weight:
- 50 kDa
- WB, IHC, IF, IP, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TUBB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TUBB.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit
- Product Format:
- 0.01M TBS(pH7.4) with 1% BSA, 0.03% Proclin300 and 50% Glycerol
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8C for up to 2 weeks. For long term storage store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Application Info:
- WB: 1:100~1:500
- Target Reference:
- Lee M.G.-S.,et al.Cell 33:477-487(1983).
Hall J.L.,et al.Mol. Cell. Biol. 3:854-862(1983).
Crabtree D.V.,et al.Bioorg. Med. Chem. 9:1967-1976(2001).
Yu W.,et al.Submitted (JUN-1998) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
Shiina S.,et al.Submitted (SEP-1999) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- Tips Information: