- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Thyrotropin receptor
- Alias Symbols:
- LGR3, CHNG1, hTSHR-I, MGC75129, TSHR
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13936 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN TSH RECEPTOR
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- IHC-AFF, FC, IP, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TSHR.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TSHR.
- The immunogen for anti-TSHR antibody: external domain of human TSH receptor.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4C or at -20C if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-TSHR antibody - OASA03361
- Mouse anti Human thyroid stimulating hormone receptor, clone 4C1 recognises the human thyroid stimulating hormone receptor (hTSHR), otherwise known as the thyrotropin receptor. Mouse anti Human thyroid stimulating hormone binds to an extracellular domain of hTSHR.
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/100 - 1/1000
Immunohistology - Paraffin: 1/1000 - 1/2000
Western Blotting: 1/1000
Flow Cytometry:Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106cells in 100ul.
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1/Ag4.1 myeloma cell line.
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Thyroid gland
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Suh, J. et al. (2003) Regulation of the phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase, Akt/protein kinase B, FRAP/mammalian target of rapamycin, and ribosomal S6 kinase 1 signaling pathways by thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) and stimulating type TSH receptor antibodies in the thyroid gland. J. Biol. Chem. 278:21960-21971.