- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Thyrotropin subunit beta
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TSHB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TSHB.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 7 days) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at <-40C. If aliquoted for long term storage, fill volume should be equal to or greater than 50% of the nominal fill volume of the vial used. Avoid repeated freeze/th
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01470
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Crossreacts with LH and FSH <0.10%. Does not cross react with hCG.
- >=90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography. Product is 0.2um filtered.
- IgG1, kappa
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Source: Human pituitary gland
Affinity Constant: 1 x 10^9 L/m
- Buffer: 10mM Sodium Phosphate, pH 7.4 + 0.2 containing 150mM Sodium chloride
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: