- Kit Component:
- Trypan Blue Staining solution (2X) 10ml (Dilution: 1:2) Cell diluents buffer 100ml
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Printable datasheet for OKBB00007
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 4C for one year.
- Notes: 1. This kit can be enough for 100 assays.
2. The concentration of cell sample should better be 1X106/ml.
3. Control the staining time well, otherwise cells would be poisoned to die.
4. This product can be used to stain the growing anchorage-dependent cell.
5. When calculate cell number, the cell dilution 104 should be multiplied.
Hemocymeter calculation method:
Cell number of 1 mm quadrel X 104 (cell dilution) = actual cell number/ml