- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Troponin T, cardiac muscle
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Cardiac Troponin T (cTnT)
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNNT2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNNT2.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01122
- Troponin T-Cardiac (1-60 Region)
Human Cardiac Troponin T. Recognizes an epitope located between amino acid residues 1 and 60 of cTnT. Cross reactivity with human skeletal troponin T is less than 0.1%.
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Free human cardiac Troponin T
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: