- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Troponin I, fast skeletal muscle
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Troponin I, Skeletal Muscle
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01108
- Troponin I-Skeletal, Muscle
Troponin I from human skeletal muscle. Cross-reaction with cardiac Troponin I is less than 1.5%.
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Skeletal muscle Troponin I immunoassay and Troponin I immunoaffinity purification. Works in Western blot. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in s
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Troponin I from human skeletal muscle
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: