- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Troponin I, cardiac muscle
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Troponin I-Cardiac
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-130350 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- ELISA, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNNI3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNNI3.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short-term store at 2 to 8C. Long term store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01150
- Troponin I-Cardiac
Reacts with human cardiac Troponin I. Cross reactivity with human skeletal TNI is <0.1% as measured by ELISA.
- >95% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A agarose chromatography.
- IgG1, kappa
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Highly purified human cardiac troponin I subunit.
Affinity Constant: Not determined.
- Buffer: 10mM Sodium phosphate, 0.85% (w/v) Sodium chloride, pH 7.2.
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: