- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Troponin I, cardiac muscle
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Troponin I-Cardiac (169-178 Region)
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-130350 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp 2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNNI3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNNI3.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01083
- Troponin I-Cardiac (169-178 Region)
Reacts equally with free cardiac troponin I (cTnl) and cTnI forming complexes with other troponin components (in the presence of 5mM EDTA). Not affected by heparin, phosphorylation and oxidation. Recognizes an epitop
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A Sepharose chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Free human Cardiac Troponin I
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: