- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Troponin I, cardiac muscle
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-130350 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, LF, IA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNNI3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNNI3.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01043
- Troponin I-Cardiac (87-91 Region)
Reacts equally with free cardiac troponin I (cTnI) and cTnI forming complexes with other troponin components. Not affected by heparin, phosphorylation, oxidation and troponin complex formation. Recognizes an epitope lo
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Native troponin complex
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes o
- Tips Information: