- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Trichomonas foetus
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IF
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 2 weeks) store at 2-8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02542
- Reacts with Trichomonas foetus. Does not cross react with Trichomonas vaginalis.
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA and IFA.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Disrupted Trichomonas foetus
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
Preservative: NaN3. 0.1% Sodium azide
Warning: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: