- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tissue-type plasminogen activator
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Tissue Plasminogen Activator (tPA)
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-15346 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PLAT.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PLAT.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -70C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01552
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator (tPA)
Recognizes Human tPA. Does not crossreact with mouse tPA.
- >98% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Recombinant human tPA
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: 0.05M Sodium phosphate, pH 6.6 containing 0.1M Sodium chloride, 1mM EDTA
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
- Tips Information: