- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- ELISA, WB
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human p63 (CT) was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml.
Buffer Solutions: 10mM KHPO4, 140mM NaCl, pH7.2
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor protein 63
- Alias Symbols:
- AIS, KET, LMS, NBP, RHS, p40, p51, p63, EEC3, OFC8, p73H, p73L, SHFM4, TP53L, TP73L, p53CP, TP53CP, B(p51A), B(p51B), TP63
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI p63 (C-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TP63.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TP63.
- The immunogen for anti-TP63 antibody: synthetic peptide C-NFDMDARRNKQQRIKEEGE corresponding to amino acids 662-680 within the C-terminal region of p63.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-TP63 antibody - OASA08543