- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 4
- Alias Symbols:
- Ox40l, Tnfsf4
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-10945 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI RAT CD252:RPE
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Tnfsf4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Tnfsf4.
- The immunogen for anti-Tnfsf4 antibody: aCI-S1 rat T-cell lymphoma cell line.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Tnfsf4 antibody - OASA03930
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat
- Application Data:
- Application #1: LPS stimulated rat splenocytes stained with Mouse anti Rat CD252:FITC
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Satake, Y. et al. (2000) Characterization of rat OX40 ligand by monoclonal antibody.
Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. 270: 1041-1048.
2. Yuan, X. et al. (2003) The role of the CD134-CD134 ligand costimulatory pathway in alloimmune responses in vivo. J. Immunol. 170: 2949 - 2955.
- Tips Information: