- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 4
- Alias Symbols:
- Ox40l, Tnfsf4
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-10945 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI RAT CD252: Low Endotoxin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Tnfsf4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Tnfsf4.
- The immunogen for anti-Tnfsf4 antibody: aCI-S1 rat T-cell lymphoma cell line.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Tnfsf4 antibody - OASA03929
- Low Endotoxin
- Application Info:
- (1)Special conditions apply - See [*].
- Application Data:
- Application #1: LPS stimulated rat splenocytes stained with Mouse anti Rat CD252:FITC
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: None present
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
Endotoxin Level: < 0.01EU/ug
- Target Reference:
- 1. Satake, Y. et al. (2000) Characterization of rat OX40 ligand by monoclonal antibody.
Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. 270: 1041-1048.
2. Yuan, X. et al. (2003) The role of the CD134-CD134 ligand costimulatory pathway in alloimmune responses in vivo. J. Immunol. 170: 2949 - 2955.
- Tips Information: