- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 18
- Alias Symbols:
- TL6, AITRL, GITRL, hGITRL, MGC138237, TNFSF18
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE GITRL
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNFSF18.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNFSF18.
- The immunogen for anti-TNFSF18 antibody: recombinant mouse GITRL
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-TNFSF18 antibody - OASA05567
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/25 - 1/50
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised DA rats were fused with cells of the Y3/Ag1.2.3 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Cobbold, S.P. et al. (2004) Induction of FoxP3+ Regulatory T Cells in the Periphery of T cell Receptor Transgenic mice Tolerized to Transplants. J Immunol.172:6003 - 6010.
2. ? (0) 1) Cobbold, S.P. et al. (2004). Induction of FoxP3+ Regulatory T Cells in the Periphery of T cell Receptor Transgenic mice Tolerized to Transplants. J Immunol.172:6003 - 6010. ?
- Tips Information: