- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11
- Alias Symbols:
- ODF, OPG, OPGL, RANKL, Ly109l, Trance, Tnfsf11
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-29464 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI MOUSE CD254
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Tnfsf11.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Tnfsf11.
- The immunogen for anti-Tnfsf11 antibody: recombinant mouse CD254.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water.
For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Tnfsf11 antibody - OASA08376
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 0.5ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.1 - 0.2ug/ml
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present.
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to mouse CD254 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Anderson, D.M. et al. (1997) A homologue of the TNF receptor and its ligand enhance T-cell growth and dendritic-cell function. Nature. 390: 175-179.
- Tips Information: