- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 10
- Alias Symbols:
- TL2, APO2L, CD253, TRAIL, Apo-2L, TNFSF10
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-170196 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN CD253
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNFSF10.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNFSF10.
- The immunogen for anti-TNFSF10 antibody: recombinant human CD253
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-TNFSF10 antibody - OASA07564
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product may be used in an indirect ELISA system or as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA for human CD253 in combination with This product B as a detection reagent.
Immunohistology: *This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Metastatic carcinoma of lymph node from breast tissue
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human CD253 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml after reconstitution.
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Almasan, A. and Ashkenazi, A. (2003) Apo2L/TRAIL: apoptosis signaling, biology and potential for cancer therapy. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. 14: 337-348.