- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 9
- Alias Symbols:
- ILA, Ly63, 4-1BB, Cd137, CDw137, AA408498, AI325004, A930040I11Rik, Tnfrsf9
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-11807 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- HAMSTER ANTI MOUSE CD137
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Tnfrsf9.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Tnfrsf9.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Tnfrsf9 antibody - OASA00035
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
- Application Data:
- Application #1: ConA activated mouse spleen cells stained with hamster anti mouse CD137:Alexa Fluor ?488
Application #2: ConA activated mouse spleen cells stained with hamster anti mouse CD137:FITC
Application #3: ConA activated mouse spleen cells stained with hamster anti mouse CD137:Alexa Fluor ?647
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Zheng, G. et. al. (2004) The 4-1BB costimulation augments the proliferation of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells. J Immunol. 173:2428-2434.
- Tips Information: