TNFRSF1A Antibody (OASA01172)
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Human|
|Product Format||Purified IgG - liquid|
|Additional Information||Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NSO myeloma cell line.|
|::||Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
|::||Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
|Reconstitution and Storage||Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Replacement Item||This antibody may replace item sc-1067 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.|
|Immunogen||The immunogen for anti-TNFRSF1A antibody: purified human tumour necrosis factor receptor type 1|
|Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence||Human|
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for anti-TNFRSF1A antibody - OASA01172|
|Application Data||Application #1: Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with Mouse anti human CD120a: Alexa Fluor 647|
|Target Reference||1. Thoma, B. et al. (1990) Identification of a 60-kD tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor as the major signal transducing component in TNF responses. J. Exp. Med. 172: 1019-1023.
2. Menegazzi, R. et al. (1994) Evidence that tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF)-induced activation of neutrophil respiratory burst on biologic surfaces is mediated by the p55 TNF receptor. Blood 84: 287-293.
3. Dri, P. et al. (1999) Role of the 75-kDa TNF receptor in TNF-induced activation of neutrophil respiratory burst. J. Immunol. 162: 460-466.
4. Kohrgruber, N. et al. (1999) Survival, maturation, and function of CD11c- and CD11c+ peripheral blood dendritic cells are differentially regulated by cytokines. J Immunol. 163:3250-3259.
5. Weigart, N. et al. (1996) Gastrin secretion from primary cultures of rabbit antral G cells; stimulation by inflammatory cytokines. Gasteroenterology. 110: 147 - 154.
|Alias Symbols||FPF, p55, p60, TBP1, TNF-R, TNFAR, TNFR1, p55-R, CD120a, TNFR55, TNFR60, TNF-R-I, TNF-R55, MGC19588, TNFRSF1A|
|NCBI Gene Id||7132|
|Protein Name||Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 1A|
|Description of Target||MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD120a
|Protein Accession #||NP_001056.1|
|Protein Size (# AA)||455|
|Tissue Tool||Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNFRSF1A.|
|RNA Seq||Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNFRSF1A.|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review