- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- IF, WB
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1A
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 1A
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- CD120a, FPF, MGC19588, TBP1, TNF-R, TNF-R-I, TNF-R55, TNFAR, TNFR1, TNFR55, TNFR60, p55, p55-R, p60
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1067 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- TNFRSF1A is the receptor for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. TNFRSF1A contributes to the induction of non-cytocidal TNF effects including anti-viral state and activation of the acid sphingomyelinase.The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. This protein is one of the major receptors for the tumor necrosis factor-alpha. This receptor can activate NF-kappaB, mediate apoptosis, and function as a regulator of inflammation. Antiapoptotic protein BCL2-associated athanogene 4 (BAG4/SODD) and adaptor proteins TRADD and TRAF2 have been shown to interact with this receptor, and thus play regulatory roles in the signal transduction mediated by the receptor. Germline mutations of the extracellular domains of this receptor were found to be associated with the autosomal dominant periodic fever syndrome. The impaired receptor clearance is thought to be a mechanism of the disease. Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNFRSF1A.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNFRSF1A.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human TNFRSF1A
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Guinea Pig: 84%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 92%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-TNFRSF1A (AVARP00034_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MGLSTVPDLLLPLVLLELLVGIYPSGVIGLVPHLGDREKRDSVCPQGKYI
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- RIPK1; UBC; UCHL1; TNF; STAMBP; RNF8; TRAF2; TRADD; ADAM17; LTA; SRC; SHARPIN; KHDRBS1; IKBKB; CHUK; MAP3K7; PPP1CA; PIK3R1; JAK2; ATF6; PRDX3; OPTN; FADD; TNFRSF1A; SGTA; PRKCD; PRKCB; HRG; GYS2; BIRC2; UBQLN1; MAGEH1; SOS1; MYOC; GRB2; DAXX; BIRC3; Traf
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-TNFRSF1A (AVARP00034_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP30521 (Previous Catalog # AAPP01157)
- Printable datasheet for anti-TNFRSF1A (AVARP00034_P050) antibody
- Sample Type Confirmation:
TNFRSF1A is supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in DU145
- Target Reference:
- Gattorno,M., (2008) Arthritis Rheum. 58 (6), 1823-1832
Sample type/lane description: Triple Negative Breast Cancer Cells (MDA-MB-468 and BT549)
Lane 1: 25ug MDA-MB-468 cell lysate (control)
Lane 2: 25ug MDA-MB-468 cell lysate (24 hours)
Lane 3: 25ug MDA-MB-468 cell lysate (48 hours)
Lane 4: 25ug BT549 cell lysate (control)
Lane 5: 25ug BT549 cell lysate (24 hours)
Lane 6: 25ug BT549 cell lysate (48 hours)
Primary antibody dilution: 1:10000
Secondary antibody and dilution: 1:10000
Protocol: Transfected cells with empty vector or TNFRSF1A expression vector. Stimulated cells with TNFa for 15 minutes. Isolated whole cell lysates. Ran 25 ug of protein on 10% acrylamide gel at 200V. Transferred at 100V for 1 hour. Blocked with 5% milk in TBST. Washed with TBST. Incubated overnight with primary antibody in TBST (1:10000 dilution). Washed with TBST. Incubated with secondary antibody in TBST for 1 hour (1:10000 dilution). Washed with TBST for 1 hour. Added chemiluminescence reagents and imaged.