- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor
- Alias Symbols:
- Tnfa, RATTNF, MGC124630, TNF-alpha, Tnf
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101425 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI RAT TNF ALPHA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Tnf.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Tnf.
- The immunogen for anti-Tnf antibody: recombinant rat TNF alpha
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Tnf antibody - OASA08717
- TNF ALPHA
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 0.5ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.1 - 0.2ug/ml
Functional Assays: 0.145 - 0.165ug/ml
- Additional Information:
- Note: The addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended for long term storage.
N.B. For functional studies do not add sodium azide.
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to rat TNF alpha were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Halin, S. et al. (2010) Pigment epithelium-derived factor stimulates tumor macrophage recruitment and is
downregulated by the prostate tumor microenvironment. Neoplasia. 12: 336-45.