- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- AF: Azide Free
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to equine TNF alpha were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography on protein G.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
Endotoxin Level: < 0.015 EU/ug
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101425 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- The immunogen for anti-TNF antibody: recombinant equine TNF alpha.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-TNF antibody - OASA07352
- TNF ALPHA
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1ug/ml - 10ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.1ug/ml - 1.0ug/ml
- Alias Symbols:
- TNFA, TNFSF2
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HORSE TNF ALPHA:Azide Free
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNF.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNF.