- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor
- Alias Symbols:
- DIF, TNFA, TNFSF2, TNF-alpha, TNF
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101425 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN TNF ALPHA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNF.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNF.
- The immunogen for anti-TNF antibody: recombinant human TNF-alpha
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended. NB: For functional studies do not add azide.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-TNF antibody - OASA06477
- TNF ALPHA
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA with This product B as the detection antibody and OPSA10957 as the standard
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human TNF-alpha were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml after reconstitution
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. van Horssen, R.et al. (2006) TNF-alpha in cancer treatment: Molecular insights, antitumor effects, and clinical utility.
Oncologist. 11: 397-408.