- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor
- Alias Symbols:
- DIF, Tnfa, TNFSF2, Tnfsf1a, TNFalpha, MGC151434, TNF-alpha, Tnf
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101425 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE TNF ALPHA:Biotin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Tnf.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Tnf.
- The immunogen for anti-Tnf antibody: recombinant murine TNF alpha expressed in E. coli
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Tnf antibody - OASA05778
- TNF ALPHA
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry(1): 1/10 - 1/50
ELISA: 1ug/ml - 10ug/ml
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Recombinant mouse TNF alpha detected with Rat anti Mouse TNF alpha
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Abrams, J. S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples Immunol. Rev. 127: 5-24.
2. Hostager, B. et al. (2002) Role of TNF receptor-associated factor 2 in the activation of IgM secretion by CD40 and CD120b. J. Immunol. 168:3318-3322.
3. Ross, S. et al. (1997) Suppression of TNF-alpha expression, inhibition of Th1 activity, and amelioration of collagen-induced arthritis by rolipram. J. Immunol. 159:6253-6259.
4. Scanga, C. et al. (1999) Reactivation of latent tuberculosis : variations on the Cornell murine model. Infect. Immun. 67:4531-4538.
5. Yang, J. et al. (1995) Involvement of natural killer cells in nitric oxide production by spleen cells after stimulation with Mycobacterium bovis BCG. Study of the mechanism of the different abilities of viable and killed BCG. J. Immunol. 155:5728-5735.