- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor
- Alias Symbols:
- DIF, Tnfa, TNFSF2, Tnfsf1a, TNFalpha, MGC151434, TNF-alpha, Tnf
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101425 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE TNF ALPHA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, FC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Tnf.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Tnf.
- The immunogen for anti-Tnf antibody: recombinant murine TNF-alpha expressed in E. Coli.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Tnf antibody - OASA05774
- TNF ALPHA
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 5ug/ml
(1)Special conditions apply. - See [*].
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Abrams, J.S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples Immunol. Rev. 127: 5-24.
2. Bauman. S. et al. (2003) Effects of tumor necrosis factor alpha on dendritic cell accumulation in lymph nodes draining the immunization site and the impact on the anticryptococcal cell-mediated immune response. Infect. Immun. 71:68 - 74.
3. Tsao. N. et al. (1999) Inhibition of Escherichia coli-induced meningitis by carboxyfullerence. Antimicrobial Agents. Chemother. 43:2273-2277.
4. Bennouna S. et al. (2003) Cross-talk in the innate immune system: Neutrophils instruct recruitment and activation of dendritic cells during microbial infection. J. Immunol. 171:6052-6058.