- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor
- Alias Symbols:
- DIF, TNFA, TNFSF2, TNF-alpha, TNF
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101425 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI HUMAN TNF ALPHA:Azide Free
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNF.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNF.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-TNF antibody - OASA04758
- TNF ALPHA
- Azide Free
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 5ug/ml - 10ug/ml
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: None present
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Kadowaki, N. et al. (2000) Natural interferon alpha/beta-producing cells link innate and adaptive immunity. J. Exp. Med. 192: 219-225.
2. Butler, D. et al. (1997) DBA/1 mice expressing the human TNF-alpha transgene develop a severe, erosive arthritis: characterization of the cytokine cascade and cellular composition. J. Immunol. 159: 2867-2876.
3. Abrams J. (1995) Immunoenzymatic assay of mouse and human cytokines using NIP-labelled anti-cytokine antibodies. Current Protocols in Immunology. Edited by Coligan J.et al. John Wiley and Sons.
4. Evans, H.G. et al. (2009) In vivo activated monocytes from the site of inflammation in humans specifically
- Tips Information: