- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor
- Alias Symbols:
- DIF, TNFA, TNFSF2, TNF-alpha, TNF
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101425 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI HUMAN TNF ALPHA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNF.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNF.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-TNF antibody - OASA04756
- TNF ALPHA
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry(1): 1/10 - 1/50
ELISA: 1ug/ml - 5ug/ml
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Warren H. et al. (1995) Production of IL-5 by human NK cells and regulation of IL-5 secretion by IL-4, IL-10 and IL-12. J. Immunol. 154:5144-5142.
- Tips Information: