- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101425 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI BOVINE TNF ALPHA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNF.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNF.
- The immunogen for anti-TNF antibody: recombinant bovine TNF alpha
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-TNF antibody - OASA00367
- TNF ALPHA
- Application Info:
- (1) Special conditions apply - see [*]
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hope, J.C. et al. (2003) Maturation of bovine dendritic cells by lipopeptides. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 95: 21-31.
2. Whelan A.O. et al. (2003) Modulation of the bovine delayed-type hypersensitivity responses to defined mycobacterial antigens by a synthetic bacterial lipopeptide. Infect. Immun. 71: 6420-6425.
3. Guergnon, J. et al. (2003) A tumour necrosis factor alpha autocrine loop contributes to proliferation and nuclear factor-kappaB activation of Theileria parva-transformed B cells. Cell. Microbiol. 5: 709-716.
4. Kwong, L.S. et al. (2010) Production and characterization of two monoclonal antibodies to bovine tumour
- Tips Information: