- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNF-alpha)
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101425 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Hybridization of X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
- ELISA, IHC-PLP, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNF.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNF.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01070
- Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNF-a)
Effective in inhibition of the biological activity of recombinant and natural TNF-alpha.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Inhibition of biological activity of TNF-alpha in different biological fluids.
Detection of TNF-alpha in two-site immunoassay.
Immunohistochemistry using formalin-fixed frozen tissues.
Not tested with paraffin-embedded sections.Each laboratory sh
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Human recombinant tumor necrosis factor of alpha type
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: