- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Toll-like receptor 2
- Alias Symbols:
- TIL4, CD282, TLR2
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-10739 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD282:BIOTIN
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TLR2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TLR2.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-TLR2 antibody - OASA01773
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat - 1/10
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Sandor, F. et al. (2003) Importance of extra- and intracellular domains of TLR1 and TLR2 in NFkB signalling. J. Cell. Biol. 162:1099 - 1110.
- Tips Information: