- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Thyroglobulin
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TG.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00678
Specifically recognizes human thyroglobulin. Does not interfere with anti-thyroglobulin autoantibodies.
- >=95% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein G Sepharose chromatography
- Application Info:
- Detection of human thyroglobulin in two-site enzyme immunoassay. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excl
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Thyroglobulin from human thyroid gland.
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: