- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- ARVD, FLJ16571, TGF-beta3
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Transforming growth factor beta-3
- Protein Accession #:
- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes a member of the TGF-beta family of proteins. The encoded protein is secreted and is involved in embryogenesis and cell differentiation. Defects in this gene are a cause of familial arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia 1.
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TGFB3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TGFB3.
- Protein Interactions:
- ENG; CHMP2A; SDC4; CCL20; ELAVL1; VASN; LTBP3; ACVRL1; TGFBR3; FMOD; TGFB2; TGFBR2; TGFBR1; CTGF;
- Quality Control:
- This product was tested on western blot.
Application : Western blot standard.
Observed Molecular Weight: 41
Expression system : Bacteria
- GST in N-terminal
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 200ul of distilled water. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Additional Information:
- Buffer Formulation: 0.1M Tris-HCl (pH 6.8) buffer containing 0.2M DTT, 4% SDS, 0.2% Bromophenol blue and 20% Sucrose.