- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Transforming growth factor beta-1
- Alias Symbols:
- CED, LAP, DPD1, TGFB, TGFbeta, TGFB1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-130348 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN TGF BETA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, FC, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TGFB1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TGFB1.
- The immunogen for anti-TGFB1 antibody: human Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 from platelets
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-TGFB1 antibody - OASA03312
- TGF BETA
- Application Info:
- (1) Special conditions apply - see flow cytometry section
(2) Special conditions apply - see [*]
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human brain showing labelling of neurons with Mouse anti Human TGFbeta
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0-Ag 14 mouse myeloma cell line.
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human Breast Carcinoma
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Garba, M .L. and Frelinger, J. A. (2001) Intracellular cytokine staining for TGF-beta. J. Immunol. Methods. 258: 193 - 198.