- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protransforming growth factor alpha
- Alias Symbols:
- TFGA, TGFA
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1338 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN TGF ALPHA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TGFA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TGFA.
- The immunogen for anti-TGFA antibody: recombinant human TGF-alpha
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended. NB: For functional studies do not add azide.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-TGFA antibody - OASA08203
- TGF ALPHA
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 0.5 ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.1ug/ml - 0.2ug/ml
Functional Assays: 2.5 - 2.7ug/ml
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human TGF-alpha were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was was prepared by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Junier, Marie-Pierre. (2000) What role(s) for TGFalpha in the central nervous system? Prog. Neurobiol. 62: 443-473.
- Tips Information: