- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- TGN, AITD3, TG
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN THYROGLOBULIN
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TG.
- The immunogen for anti-TG antibody: purified native human thyroglobulin
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-TG antibody - OASA03318
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product is suitable for use as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with OASA03319 (clone 5E6) as the detection antibody.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline, pH 7.2
- Tips Information: