- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protein TFG
- Alias Symbols:
- TF6, TRKT3, FLJ36137, TFG
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-123998 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI TFG
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TFG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TFG.
- The immunogen for anti-TFG antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to a portion of the amino acid sequence between 350-400 of human TFG - KLH conjugated.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-TFG antibody - OASA08854
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin: 10ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.5 - 2ug/ml
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human small intestine
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.05% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to TFG were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with ?highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: Total protein concentration 0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Tips Information: