- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Telomeric repeat-binding factor 1
- Alias Symbols:
- TRF, PIN2, TRF1, TRBF1, t-TRF1, FLJ41416, hTRF1-AS, TERF1
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN TRF1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TERF1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TERF1.
- The immunogen for anti-TERF1 antibody: recombinant TRF1
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-TERF1 antibody - OASA03344
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 1/200 - 1/1000
(1) Special conditions apply, see *
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human tonsil
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Galati, A. et al. (2006) The human telomeric protein TRF1 specifically recognizes nucleosomal binding sites and alters nucleosome structure. J. Mol. Biol. 360: 377-85.
2. de Lange, T. et al (2005) Shelterin: the protein complex that shapes and safeguards human telomeres. Genes Dev. 19: 2100-10.