- Additional Information:
- Buffer Formulation: 0.1M Tris-HCl (pH 6.8) buffer containing 0.2M DTT, 4% SDS, 0.2% Bromophenol blue and 20% Sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 200ul of distilled water. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Transcription elongation factor A protein 2
- Description of Target:
- The protein encoded by this gene is found in the nucleus, where it functions as an SII class transcription elongation factor. Elongation factors in this class are responsible for releasing RNA polymerase II ternary complexes from transcriptional arrest at template-encoded arresting sites. The encoded protein has been shown to interact with general transcription factor IIB, a basal transcription factor. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TCEA2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TCEA2.
- Protein Interactions:
- KRTAP10-7; FAM9B; KIAA1958; KRT40; LZTS2; CEP44; TSGA10; CCDC136; TRIM54; THAP1; ADAMTSL4; GPKOW; EXOSC8; MID2; TNIP1; TAX1BP1; MKRN3; TRAF2; TFCP2; TCF4; TRIM27; MEOX2; KRTAP5-9; GOLGA2; DAB1; ALAS1; MARK3; DHRS2; LSM4; CPSF6; DHX16; APP; KLC4; CAND1; SN
- Quality Control:
- This product was tested on western blot.
Application : Western blot standard.
Observed Molecular Weight: 42
Expression system : Bacteria
- GST in N-terminal