- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- TATA box-binding protein-associated factor RNA polymerase I subunit D
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- TATA box-binding protein-associated factor RNA polymerase I subunit D, TAF1D, JOSD3
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-514821 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Molecular Weight:
- 32058 Da
- WB, FC, IHC, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TAF1D.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TAF1D.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human; Mouse
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for anti-TAF1D antibody - OAAB03009
- Sample Type Confirmation:
TAF1D is strongly supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in Jurkat
- Rabbit Ig
- Application Info:
- The suggested dilution is:
ELISA ~~ 1:1,000
Western blotting~~ 1:100~500
Flow cytometry ~~ 1:10~50
- Description: This TAF1D antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 69-98 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human TAF1D.
Esquerdo, M; Grau-Bové, X; Garanto, A; Toulis, V; Garcia-Monclús, S; Millo, E; López-Iniesta, MJ; Abad-Morales, V; Ruiz-Trillo, I; Marfany, G; Expression Atlas of the Deubiquitinating Enzymes in the Adult Mouse Retina, Their Evolutionary Diversification and Phenotypic Roles. 11, e0150364 (2016). WB, FC, IHC, ELISA, Human, Mouse 26934049