- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- HRD1, KIAA1810, MGC40372
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase synoviolin
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes a protein involved in endoplasmic reticulum (ER)-associated degradation. The encoded protein removes unfolded proteins, accumulated during ER stress, by retrograde transport to the cytosol from the ER. This protein also uses the ubiquitin-proteasome system for additional degradation of unfolded proteins. Sequence analysis identified two transcript variants that encode different isoforms.
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SYVN1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SYVN1.
- Protein Interactions:
- Rer1; OS9; SEL1L; STXBP5L; UBC; SYVN1; DERL2; HEY2; HEY1; USP19; Ube2g2; MARCH6; VCP; YOD1; ATXN3; DERL1; HERPUD1; TP53; BSG; ASGR1; GPR37; UBE2D3; UBE2D2; USP7; ATN1; APOB; ERLEC1; UBXN8; SHH; ERN1; ASGR2; SARAF; FAM8A1; TYR; AUP1; ERLIN2; SGK1; ATP6AP1;
- Quality Control:
- This product was tested on western blot.
Application : Western blot standard.
Observed Molecular Weight: 41
Expression system : Bacteria
- GST in N-terminal
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 200ul of distilled water. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Additional Information:
- Buffer Formulation: 0.1M Tris-HCl (pH 6.8) buffer containing 0.2M DTT, 4% SDS, 0.2% Bromophenol blue and 20% Sucrose.