- Description of Target:
- SYNTHETIC HUMAN GAPDH (aa278-289)
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- G3PD, GAPD, MGC88685, GAPDH
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Product Format:
- Purified synthetic peptide - liquid
- HPLC: 75%
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express GAPDH.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express GAPDH.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Additional Information:
- Approx Protein Conc: Total protein concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer solution: Acetate salt
- Preparation: Solid phase synthesis
Preservative: None present
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
- Printable datasheet for OOSA09718
Di Domenico, F; Pupo, G; Giraldo, E; Lloret, A; Badia, MC; Schinina, ME; Giorgi, A; Butterfield, DA; Vina, J; Perluigi, M; Autoantibodies Profile in Matching CSF and Serum from AD and aMCI patients: Potential Pathogenic Role and Link to Oxidative Damage. 13, 112-22 (2016). ELISA, Human 26679861
- Tips Information: