Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Good Friday - April 19, 2019.
Please go here for more info.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Histone-lysine N-methyltransferase SUV39H2 Ensembl ENSP00000388968
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-106822 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- ELISA, CHIP, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SUV39H2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SUV39H2.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Dog: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 92%; Pig: 100%; Rat: 92%
- Peptide Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Aliquot and store at -20C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Printable datasheet for anti-SUV39H2 antibody - OAEB00817
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Application Info:
- Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.
Western Blot: No signal obtained yet but low background observed in preliminary tests on Human Testis extracts at up to 1ug/ml.
- Target Reference:
- * Peters AH, O'Carroll D, Scherthan H, Mechtler K, Sauer S, Schofer C, Weipoltshammer K, Pagani M, Lachner M, Kohlmaier A, Opravil S, Doyle M, Sibilia M, Jenuwein T.; Loss of the Suv39h histone methyltransferases impairs mammalian heterochromatin and genome stability.; Cell. 2001 Nov 2;107(3):323-37.; Pubmed 11701123
- Tips Information: