- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Streptococcus Group A
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, LF, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00193
- Streptococcus Group A (carbohydrate)
Specific for Group A carbohydrate
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Immunoprecipitates purified group A carbohydrate from both hot HCl and nitrous acid extracts. Suitable for use as a detection antibody in ELISA. Suitable for use in horseradish peroxidase or colloidal gold conjugations. Functions as a capture antibody on
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Streptococcus Group A whole cells, fixed and digested to remove proteins
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
This product contains no stabilizing proteins.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: