- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, WB
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Mouse Thymus.
Overnight staining is recommended for this antibody.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide
0.5% - Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human STAT3 (CT) were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: TRIS buffered saline pH7.3
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 3
- Alias Symbols:
- APRF, HIES, FLJ20882, MGC16063, STAT3
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-126054 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI STAT3 (C-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express STAT3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express STAT3.
- The immunogen for anti-STAT3 antibody: peptide sequence DMELTSECARSPM corresponding to the C-terminal region of STAT3 (NP_003141.2; NP_644805.1).
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-STAT3 antibody - OASA06855