- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term, store (up to one month) at 2-8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02332
- Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B (SEB)
- Protein G chromatography
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA as a capture (1ug/ml) or detection antibody in sandwich ELISA. Works as an antibody pair.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B (SEB)
Species Specificity: Recognizes Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B (SEB). Inhibits stimulation of T cells and prevents SEB from binding to T cell receptor.
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS
Preservative: NaN3 (0.1% Sodium azide)
Warning: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: