- Protein Name:
- Enterotoxin type B
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Staphylococcus aureus Enterotoxin B
- Mouse. Hybridization of X63-Ag8-653 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00466
- Staphylococcus aureus Enterotoxin B
Enterotoxin B of St. aureus. Does not cross-react with St. aureus enterotoxins A, C, D and E.
- >=95% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein G chromatography
- Application Info:
- Detection of staphylococcal enterotoxins in ELISA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Recombinant St. aureus enterotoxin B expressed in E. coli
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: