- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Sphingosine kinase 1
- Alias Symbols:
- SPHK, SPHK1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-100441 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN SPHK1 (N-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SPHK1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SPHK1.
- The immunogen for anti-SPHK1 antibody: synthetic peptide: N-terminal domain of human SphK1, conjugated to KLH.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-SPHK1 antibody - OASA08181
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 5 - 15ug/ml
(1)Special conditions apply. See (*).
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Adrenal, Pheochromocytes.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to SphK1 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbit with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.7
- Target Reference:
- 1. Maceyka, M. et al. (2005) SphK1 and SphK2, Sphingosine Kinase Isoenzymes with Opposing Functions in Sphingolipid Metabolism. J. Biol. Chem. 280: 37118 - 37129.
2. Alemany, R. et al. (2007) Regulation and functional roles of sphingosine kinases. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch. Pharmacol. 374: 413-428.
- Tips Information: