- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Zebrafish
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- WB, IHC
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13324 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Affinity Purified
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 93%; Dog: 86%; Goat: 93%; Guinea Pig: 86%; Horse: 86%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 79%; Rabbit: 93%; Rat: 92%; Sheep: 93%; Zebrafish: 77%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-SPARC (ARP63168_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LAPLRAPLIPMEHCTTRFFETCDLDNDKYIALDEWAGCFGIKQKDIDKDL
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SPARC (ARP63168_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP63168
- Printable datasheet for anti-SPARC (ARP63168_P050) antibody
- Sample Type Confirmation:
SPARC is strongly supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in PANC1
Boyineni, J; Tanpure, S; Gnanamony, M; Antony, R; FernÃ¡ndez, KS; Lin, J; Pinson, D; Gondi, CS; SPARC overexpression combined with radiation retards angiogenesis by suppressing VEGF-A via miRâ€‘410 in human neuroblastoma cells. 49, 1394-406 (2016). WB, IHC, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Zebrafish 27498840
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Secreted protein, acidic, cysteine-rich (osteonectin)
- Alias Symbols:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Description of Target:
- Secreted protein acidic and rich in cysteine/osteonectin/BM40, or SPARC, is a matrix-associated protein that elicits changes in cell shape, inhibits cell-cycle progression, and influences the synthesis of extracellular matrix (ECM).
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SPARC.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SPARC.
- Protein Interactions:
- UBQLN1; ZNF579; XRCC6; CTSK; VEGFA; TGM2; TGFB1; THBS1; SPARC; PDGFA; PLAT; PLG; HSPG2; SDC2; FN1; COL13A1; COL3A1; COL1A2; COL1A1; COL2A1; PDGFB; COL5A1;
25ug of Cell lysate was used to run on gel.
Lung cancer cell line H1702.
Primary antibody dilution was 1:1000.
Secondary antibody dilution was 1:2000.
Primary a/b against SPARC from aviva has been used in concentration 1:1000 overnight at 4C. Membrane has washed twice with PBS-T for 5 minutes and incubated with secondary a/b for 2 hours at room temperature.
The antibody has worked great. I had a clear band next to the expected molecular weight.