- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-17346 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human SOX11
- Affinity Purified
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 93%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 93%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-SOX11 (ARP38235_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MVQQAESLEAESNLPREALDTEEGEFMACSPVALDESDPDWCKTASGHIK
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SOX11 (ARP38235_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP38235 (Previous Catalog # AAPS05104)
- Printable datasheet for anti-SOX11 (ARP38235_P050) antibody
- Target Reference:
- DesGroseilliers,M., Cytogenet. Genome Res. 112 (1-2), 176-179 (2006)
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- SRY (sex determining region Y)-box 11
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Transcription factor SOX-11
- Description of Target:
- SOX11 is a member of the SOX (SRY-related HMG-box) family of transcription factors involved in the regulation of embryonic development and in the determination of the cell fate. The protein may act as a transcriptional regulator after forming a protein complex with other proteins. The protein may function in the developing nervous system and play a role in tumorigenesis.This intronless gene encodes a member of the SOX (SRY-related HMG-box) family of transcription factors involved in the regulation of embryonic development and in the determination of the cell fate. The encoded protein may act as a transcriptional regulator after forming a protein complex with other proteins. The protein may function in the developing nervous system and play a role in tumorigenesis.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SOX11.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SOX11.
- Protein Interactions:
- POU3F3; POU3F2;
Allyson Cole Strauss
MSU College of Human Medicine
1. Sample type/lane description: SHSY5Y cells
Lane description: 30ug SHSY5Y whole cell lysate
2. Primary antibody dilution: 1:500
3. Secondary antibody and dilution: Goat anti-Rabbit; 1:15,000.
4. Protocol: The extracts were run on a single gel and cut into individual strips after transfer. Transfer was onto 0.45um PVDF at 400mAmps for 45 minutes. For blocking I used StartingBlock T20. All of the antibodies were used at a 1:500 dilution in StartingBlock plus 0 .1% TWEEN-20, ON, 4C. Secondary antibody was LICOR Goat anti-Rabbit at a dilution of 1:15,000, 2hr, RT.