- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Small nuclear ribonucleoprotein 70kDa (U1)
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- U1 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein 70 kDa
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- RNPU1Z, RPU1, U170K, U1AP, U1RNP, Snp1, SNRP70, U1-70K
- Description of Target:
- SNRP70 contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain and mediates the splicing of pre-mRNA by binding to the loop I region of U1-snRNA. Western blots using two different antibodies against two unique regions of this protein target confirm the same apparent molecular weight in our tests.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- IHC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SNRP70.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SNRP70.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human SNRP70
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 93%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-SNRP70 (ARP40439_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: RERERKEELRGGGGDMAEPSEAGDAPPDDGPPGELGPDGPDGPEEKGRDR
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- IL32; UBC; NEDD8; LIN28A; EZH2; SUZ12; EED; RNF2; rev; WBP4; SRPK2; SRPK1; MYC; SRPK3; HDAC2; PAN2; SMURF2; PRPF40A; CDKL3; RNF11; PRKD2; SKIL; RELA; RASGRF1; SMAD9; SMAD5; SMAD4; SMAD3; SMAD2; CHERP; PRMT5; UBL4A; VCAM1; SMAD1; ITGA4; IL7R; IFIT3; IFIT1;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SNRNP70 (ARP40439_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP40439 (Previous Catalog # AAPP22180)
- Printable datasheet for anti-SNRNP70 (ARP40439_P050) antibody
- Sample Type Confirmation:
SNRNP70 is supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in HepG2
- Target Reference:
- Brandenberger,R., (2004) Nat. Biotechnol. 22 (6), 707-716
Franklin, S. et al. Quantitative analysis of the chromatin proteome in disease reveals remodeling principles and identifies high mobility group protein B2 as a regulator of hypertrophic growth. Mol. Cell. Proteomics 11, M111.014258 (2012). IHC, WB, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat 22270000
Franklin, S. et al. Specialized compartments of cardiac nuclei exhibit distinct proteomic anatomy. Mol. Cell. Proteomics 10, M110.000703 (2011). IHC, WB, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat 20807835
Serini, S. et al. DHA induces apoptosis and differentiation in human melanoma cells in vitro: involvement of HuR-mediated COX-2 mRNA stabilization and b-catenin nuclear translocation. Carcinogenesis 33, 164-73 (2012). IHC, WB, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat 22045024
Product Protocol: Rabbit Anti-SNRNP70 Antibody (ARP40439_P050) in Human Pineal Tissue using Immunohistochemistry
Sample type: 293T cell lysate; human fibroblasts; nuclear extracts.
Lane 1: 5ug fibroblast protein extract
Lane 2: 5ug 293T cell lysate (overexpression of U1snRNP70)
Lane 3: 10ug nuclear extract
Primary antibody dilution: 1:1000 O.N. at 4°C.
Secondary antibody and dilution:
Goat anti-mouse IgG-HRP; 1:10 000.
Goat anti-rabbit IgG-HRP; 1:15 000.
Protocol: Various samples were run and separated on a Bis-Tris 4-12% gradient gel in MOPS 1x buffer, under denaturing conditions. The samples were transferred on PVDF membrane (30V constant;1h, 30 min) and blotted with the antibodies. After blocking for aspecific binding all primary antibodies were incubated O.N., at 4 degrees. Washing and secondary antibody staining was performed on SNAP i.d 2.0 Protein Detection System, Millipore, according to instructions. After incubation with ECL, the membranes were exposed for a maximum of 10 minutes.